Since 2009, we’ve been producing the Teens in Tech Conference to bring together young entrepreneurs from all over the world. The 2012 Teens in Tech Conference will be no different. Our biggest event yet, we’re bringing in some amazing speakers, partners, sponsors and attendees from all over the world to talk about all things young, tech, and entrepreneurship.
As an attendee of the 2012 Teens in Tech Conference, every conference ticket comes with:
- A custom swag bag thanks to RadTech and STM Bags filed with tons of goodies
- Fully catered continental breakfast, lunch, milk & cookies and plenty of coffee and soda to keep you going
- Networking opportunities with fellow attendees, sponsors, partners and industry executives
- A chance to pitch your idea to investors (both VC’s and angels)
- Super fast WiFi so you can connect all your devices
- … and much, much more!
Like what you hear? Then join us on August 9th at PARC, a Xerox Company, and hear the future innovators of the world!
The Teens in Tech Conference is produced by Teens in Tech Labs, LLC with help from Sam Levin.